DT830 IP Desktop Telephone
Multi-line desktop telephones suitable for most any business environment
Running your organization on old devices is bad for business. That’s why NEC has developed the next generation of desktop telephones. Our UNIVERGE Digital Desktop Telephones sport innovative design, and are intended to deliver maximum deployment flexibility and a wide range of choices that fit all business requirements.
Easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces
NEC’s desktop telephone interfaces are designed to improve the overall user experience, while remaining intuitive—with no extensive training needed. Global icons indicate status at-a-glance including notification of new voice or instant messages, missed calls, the telephone user’s current presence status, and the device’s current data protection mode.
Improve Overall User Experience
- Are customizable to meet employees’ specific communications needs
- Supports a wide-range of features which can help improve overall employee efficiency and productivity
- Offers deployment flexibility and investment protection
- Has an easy to use intuitive interface and an interactive user manual
- Comes with options for the visually impaired such as audio key action feedback and Braille stickers.
Maximize your value
NEC’s innovative digital desktop endpoint design is intended to deliver maximum value. No matter which one you choose, they provide the functionality you require.
- 12, 24 or 32 programmable keys (fixed terminals)
- Backlit keypad / Line keys
- Backlit LCD Display
- Hands-free, Full Duplex
- Headset support, optional support for EHS
- Soft keys / LCD prompts
- Navigation cursor & Directory dial key
- Call History
- Bluetooth support (BCAZ)
- Network support 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- XML open interface capabilities
- VoIP encryption
- Wall mountable
DT830 IP phone
Delivered directly to the desktop telephone, advanced features enable staff to work more efficiently and improve customer service. Voicemail, ACD, and customer information integration help minimize operator and other overhead costs.
Personal system, with corporate directories
UNIVERGE Desktop Telephones come with corporate directory functionality. Users can quickly access these directories to easily reach the people they need. There’s no need to waste time looking up phone numbers. Each entry in the directory is searchable, and a call can be placed from the searched entry. When a call is received and if the Caller-ID matches a registered phone number within the directory, the name of the entry is displayed on the LCD.