Multisuns DCRS Series of voice loggers fit into the most demanding office environments. The flexibility of the DCRS system provides our customers a variety of choices. The units fit snugly into a large multi-site organization as it does in a single office.
Multisuns has designed the DCRS Series of voice loggers to concentrate on the core of your business: voice recording, archiving and network ability. With simple to use navigation, search and playback tools the DCRS can be operated by anyone. All units feature basic functions suh as: recording, live-monitoring and managed security. While at the same time we offer multiple options to enhance your experience, such as: central archiving, OAPI and networking capabilities.
Strong intergration and voice logging technology has made the DCRS Series the number one choice for thousands of businesses around the world.
- Analog, Digital Signals, E1 & T1 Interface & VoIP
Search and Playback
- Quick Search, Retrieval and Replay over the LAN/WAN & the Internet
- Over 28 search parameters: Date, Time, Extension Number, Customer ID, etc
- Message tagging for future reference and searching
- Assignable Schedule Recording
- Live monitoring of on-going calls from any workstation or remote phone
- Can be integrated with Call Center, PBX, ACD and custom databases
- DVD-RAM, DAT72, USB HDD NAS storage
- Multiple access levels for secure and easy use
- Minimum training for users
- Designed to run 24x7 for non-stop recording
- Standard Raid-1 mirror hard disk to prevent complete hard disk failure
- Redundant Power Supply (optional)
- Complete and secured database system
- Fully scalable to accommodate organization requirements and business growth
- Distributed architecture designed to connect more than one recording server
- 4 channels to 256 channels per DCRS recording server