The affordable digital recorder that completes your daily VOICE recording requirements
- Transaction Verification
- Quality Assurance Monitoring
- Productivity Improvement
- Protection Against Potential Loss
All new TX series multi-channel recording system has made a change to the history of digital recording.
Everything is digitalized and is transferable to any computer. Store the data either in hard drive or DVD for better storage-life. Send a copy of your recorded data via email is also a great way to confirm the detail of your phone conversation.
However, telephony recording system should be popularized to all levels of consumers at reasonable price and is an ultimate tool for any organization. Recording of thousands of hours of telephone conversations can be retrieved and playback instantly at the system or remotely thru LAN/WAN or Internet.
Designed with a completely modular structure, provides from 8 to 128 channels, depending upon the user's specifications. Its innovative and flexible features are designed to improve the operation of Today's mission critical enterprises, such as stock and commodity trading, financial institution, banks, mail order, public safety, and militaryand other governmental operations.
Are stand alone voice loggers. The system has built-in hard drive which allows all-day recording without turning the PC. Standard rack case provides you the convenience for both mounting in rack cell or just place in desk; whichever is perfect for your needs. It can record any conversation's date, recording kinds, conversation time, incoming-outgoing call number, extension name to Built-in 160GB hard disk which is able to store up to 8000 hours recording without PC assistant. It can inquire the recording through the recording kinds, conversation time, call duration, from/to telephone number.
Multiple Recording Solutions
More than just ordinary voice-recording unit, the TX series provides multiple recording solutions that let the user perform various recording tasks upon request. The user can select the solution that best suits his requirements.
This solution provides continuous recording of all conversations and over-the-phone transactions. This is the most reliable and secure method to ensure that absolutely nothing is missed.
Instead of recording every call as in the Total Recording method, this system can be programmed to record only the time frame you want. Calls to be recorded can be selected by extension number, time, date, or other specified parameters. This solution can significantly reduce the recording load, and enable easy management and maintenance of the calls recorded.
Real Time Monitoring
This solution Enables supervisor to monitor and evaluate live customer interactions, and is possible from any workstation or remotely through LAN, WAN or even Internet. With this method it can be effective tools for continually improving the quality of your services. This solution also provides uploading the recorded file to the server by FTP upload function, you can do listening even you are errands.
TX Desktop works "straight from the box" with the leading CRM databases shown opposite. When users take calls they are presented with information about the caller gathered from their contact management System.
The TX Series can be connected to an organization's LAN/WAN or Internet, which allows even more ways to access and share voice recordings. Branch offices anywhere in the world can have the same flexibility in managing and transferring voice recordings that they have with data.
Quick Search, Retrieval, and Replay
Modern communication recording applications require an extremely efficient search process. With TX series past recordings can be retrieved and played back over the LAN/WAN or Internet. Search parameters such as date, time, extension number, customer ID, and so forth can be selected. Authorized users can retrieve and playback voice recordings immediately at their workstations, thus avoiding trips to the system room and endless search hours.
GRAHACOMM has been on the forefront with solutions to improve communications between your organization and your customers. We know how important your customers are, and thats why we have provided TX Series Versatile Recording System from the ground up to improve that ever-increasing communication flow of today's business.
PC Minimum Requirements (PCI only)
- Windows 98 SE, 2000, NT, XP and Vista
- Processor Pentium 4 or above, 256MB RAM, 80GB HDD
- PCI slots, USB, and DVD-RW drive
- Open architecture (PCI)
- Modular 8 or 16 channels per card (PCI), 8 or 16 channels per chassis (Embedded)
- 128 channels in increment 8 or 16 expandability (PCI)
- Digital interface to E1, T1, ISDN
- Digital extension interface for NEC, Panasonic, Lucent, Nortel, Siemens, and etc.
- LAN/WAN/Internet compatibility
- Communication protocols: TCP/IP
- 24 hour continuous
- Off Hook
- External recording trigger switch
- HDD, USB, DVD
- Search through Server, Workstation
- Retrieve and playback by date, time, channel number, dial string, or phone number.
- Playback from Server
- Playback from sound card speaker over the LAN
- Recording files copy to 3 !4"floppy disk, DAT, MO, USB, DVD, CD-RW, Network disk drive, compact flash, Smart Media.
- Fast forward and rewind
- Loop play
- Selective replay speed
- Replay while recording
- Transparent live conversation monitoring
- Live conversation monitoring thru networking workstation
- Restricted monitoring access
- Power Supply: AC100V - 240V, 50 - 60 HZ, 10Watt
- Frequency: 300-3400HZ (±3dB)
- Signal Noise Ratio: 60dB
- Temperature: 5°C - 40°C
- Humidity: 5% - 85%
- Dimension: 425mm (W) x 65mm (H) x 285mm(D)
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notification
- Listed functions are features may not standard, some restriction may apply.